The Student Ministry at Redeemer Bible Church exists to point students to Christ through the preaching of His Word. Our hope is that our students become lifelong followers of Christ who will one day be presented as complete and perfect in Him (Col. 1:28-29).
We meet every Wednesday night from 6:30-8pm. Students Room (located behind the stage in the Worship Center). It's a pretty cool spot.
What is the Age range?
- Jr. High and High School Aged Students
- All Students are Welcomed! Whether your student(s) are Home Schooled, attend Public Schools, Charter Schools or Christian Schools, we have a place for them here in the Redeemer Students Ministry.
What we do
- Weekly gathering where we worship, preach God's Word and break into small groups where our adult mentors provide the students an environment to learn, grow and belong.
- Camps and retreats where we build relationships with each other, get away from the many distractions we experience in life and intentionally spend time studying God's Word together.
- Special Events through the year that focus on fun, service and learning.
If you have any questions, contact