The Youth Ministry at Redeemer Bible Church exists to point students to Christ, through the preaching of His Word. We strive to help students become lifelong followers of Christ who may be presented as complete and perfect in Him (Col. 1:28-29).
We meet every Wednesday night from 6:30-8pm. We start our time in the Gym and end in the Youth Room (located behind the stage in the Worship Center).
Who we are
- Jr. High and High School Students
- Public, Homeschool, Charter and Private Schools
- New believers, growing believers and some just coming to check us out
- Lead by our Youth Pastor, Jacob, and a team of super awesome, devoted, adult leaders.
What we do
- Weekly gathering where we play games, sing, study God's Word and break out into small groups to give students a place to grow and belong.
- Summer Camp where we build relationships with each other, get away from the busyness and distraction to spend a week studying God's Word.
- Winter Retreat is a weekend away to be reenergized by God's Word and have some fun in the snow.
- Many other fun events and get-togethers throughout the year.
If you have any questions, please contact Jacob ( )!