This class will serve to strengthen and sharpen your own process for studying the bible for yourself by learning to ask the text several questions in the categories of observation, interpretation, and application. Combined with Hermeneutics, this class will make you a more accurate student of God’s Word. The course will cover questions like:
- What does this text actually say (based on the hermeneutical principles already studied)?
- What does this text actually mean?
- What does a particular text leave out or not say?
- How do these truths need to be applied to my life?
- How to Study Your Bible - Kay Arthur
- Course Notes (Provided)